Denture Liner kit advantages
- Solution to painful uncomfortable loose dentures
- Replaces adhesive cream sticky, glue like , pasty, hard to clean fixative cream
- Solution to painful uncomfortable dentures
- Creates a soft smooth cushion like layer between the denture and your gums ( the palate).
- Make old dentures fit like new again. A temporary aid to loose dentures
- Stabilizes the denture and creates a snug fit
- Reduces irritation due to denture pressure points
- 1 application lasts up to 4 weeks without reapplying ( versus daily application needed for denture adhesive cream)
- Recreates an exact match of your gums by molding itself to the gums , this has the effects of removing all the air pockets which are cause poor suction effect between the denture and gums
- Do a professional like relining yourself and save more than 100 dollars per application ( compared to a a dentist application)
- Professionals use the same products
- Create a vacuum grip for better fit and hold
- Snug & secure
- Easy application
- Easy to remove after 1 month with our specially formulated "separator gel" which other denture liners don't have ( makes it hard to remove without the "separator gel".
- Safe and effective
- Zinc free
Never underestimate the importance of your mouth
All denture wearers should be able to smile with absolute confidence. It's the basic right of each and every mouth out there! So while you're greeting the world with a grin, ensure that those dentures within fit to perfection. They shouldn't be loose. They definitely shouldn't be excruciatingly tight. They should be just right. This is exactly what the Denture Liner Kit is designed for...
Exclusively for Denture Devotees...
The good news? It couldn't be simpler.
- Dentures that feel like a memory-foam pillow, rather than pumice.
- Instant stability in the shape of your dentures.
- Enjoy carefree chewing and biting with no nasty trapped food particles!
- No expensive Dentist of Orthodontic visits.
- DIY denture adjustment from the comfort of your home.
- Easy denture-liner removal (unlike other brands).
- Secure comfort seal each time you reinsert your dentures.
- The Denture Liner Kit will be your new best friend!
This is the sort of easy-to-use, hygienic dental product that you will want to stick with. Literally. Offering unbeatable comfort for your mouth with a soft, pink elastic layer that moulds to fit your gums, creating a natural suction effect to prevent dentures from slipping. Plus, each soft denture liner only needs replacing on a monthly basis. You'll probably spend more on bingo than you will on this nifty item!
Stick with it...
Cleaning is a breeze...
About the company
DentureLiner.net is part of Soladent Group, which is dedicated to bring high quality dental and denture products to clients all over the world.
Soladent Group purchased the denture liner kits sold on this website directly from the manufacturer which allow us to get better prices and pass the savings on to you.
Another interesting information that you might like to know is that the manufacturer we purchased the products from is located in Switzerland and has specialized for over 30 years in the production , development of dental and denture care products.
( add an image and pictures of girls making the product )
As you might well know, the Swiss products are famous worldwide for their very high quality standards, so buying the denture liner kit from us, you get 2 main advantages:
1. Lower prices since we have negotiated special prices with the manufacturer which we pass on to you with our great ongoing promotions ( like buy 2 get 1 free , buy 1 get 2nd at -50% , etc… click here to see which are the latest promotions )
2. You also get a quality product with a Swiss quality standards used by professionals
Once you purchase your denture liner kits from the site, we will communicate with your via the email:
So any question, support issue or comments can be sent to the above email.
PRODUCT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
And some denture wearers use our denture liner kit because they enjoy the comfort and softness that the liner brings them but still use their denture adhesive cream to bring them an even strong hold . In the end, you will have to try yourself what feels best for you.
We recommend that you use the denture liner kit on its own for a day and see if the suction created by our denture liner is strong enough to hold you denture in place for the all day. If after one day, you feel that you need a little more holding time, you can add some of your regular denture adhesive cream with that.
ATTENTION: We advise you not to keep the denture liner on your denture for more than 1 month otherwise it will make it harder to remove.
Even by applying the “separator”, sometimes it’s still difficult to remove the liner. So you can take two more steps:
1. Soak your denture in at about 122 Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) for 10 minutes (Do not to go much higher than that). This will soften the liner and make it easier to remove and peels off with more ease. 2. You can also remove the denture liner kit by gently scrapping it off with a dull knife.
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate CAS 77-90-7 (Citrofol BII 103532) Shellac Aceton, >99.5(GC), Laboratory Reagent, (CAS 67-64-1, EINECS 200-662-2) Triacetin CAS No.102-76-1 Ethylalcohol liquid CAS Nr. 64-17-5
* Solution to painful uncomfortable loose dentures
* Replaces adhesive cream sticky, glue like , pasty, hard to clean fixative cream
* Painful uncomfortable dentures
* Creates a soft smooth cushion like layer between the denture and your gums (pallets)
* Make old dentures fit like new again. a temporary aid to loose dentures .
* Reduces irritation due to denture pressure points
* 1 application lasts up to 4 weeks without reapplying (daily application needed for denture adhesive cream)
* Recreates an exact match of your gums by molding itself to the gums , this has the effects of removing all the air pockets which are cause poor suction effect between the denture and gums
* Do a professional relining yourself and save more than 100 dollars PER APPLICATION
* Professionals use the same products
* Create a vacuum grip for better fit and hold.
* Snug & secure
* Easy application
* Easy to remove after 1 month with our specially formulate “separator gel” which other denture liners don’t have
* Safe and effective
* Zinc free
* It keeps food from getting under denture (by removing any gaps that can act as food crumbs entrances)
*Avoids breaking the denture (buy the liner acts as a choc absorber )
*temporary refitting of dentures
Relines are a normal part of denture maintenance and important to the health of the oral tissues and bone support of a denture wearer.
A reline is not always recommended for a denture. If a denture has lost some retention and the "bite" or occlusion (contact of the teeth) has changed considerably a reline will not be satisfactory in correcting the retention. of the denture/s.
Remember: relines do not change the color or shape of the teeth or make them sharper for chewing. A reline replaces the fitting surface of the denture to make it fit better.
SHIPPING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
REFUND / RETURN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
• Dentureliner.net offers a “60 Day Full Refund Guaranteed ” policy minus the shipping and handling costs.
• Returns after 60 days of the time the goods were shipped out to you will be issued a credit voucher that you can use on all of Soladent Group website products of the value of the original purchase price minus the sales taxes and shipping and handling if any. We will not be able to exchange your returned products for a voucher if you send your product(s) 6 months from the day we have SHIPPED you the order .
• Dentureliner.net will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves.
• For the refund policy to take effect, the products box can be open but cannot be used and has to be returned undamaged.
• A refund will be issued only to the original credit card or other method payment used.
• Dentureliner.net will refund you as soon as we received your returned item(s).
• Dentureliner.net will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process.
PRODUCT(S) RETURN STEPS:
Step 1/3: Place the item(s) we shipped you and rap them into a well packed and protected box (you can re-use the box you received the products in).
Step 2/3: Seal the box securely and write on the box
P.O BOX 13511
(the above address is the address of our outsourced fulfillment center in the U.K which will process the returns )
Step 3/3: IMPORTANT!!!
In the upper left hand corner of the package, write with a pen or marker your name, address and the bar code number that was part of your dispatch note ( this number is part of your original package that we sent with your order) .
ATTENTION!!! THE BAR CODE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT !!! WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND YOU IF WE DO NOT HAVE THIS NUMBER WRITTEN CLEARLY ON YOUR BOX SINCE WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR ORDER AND KNOW WHO TO REFUND !!! YOU CAN ALSO RESEND YOUR ORDER WITH THE ORIGINAL DISPATCH NOTE IF YOU WANT BUT WRITTING IT ON THE BOX WILL ALSO WORK. EMAIL US AT IF YOU CAN´T FIND YOU BAR CODE NUMBER.
Now that it’s all ready, just have to put it in the mail and wait until we process your refund. (Dentureliner.net will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process. .
DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGE CLAIMS:
Please report damaged or missing items from your recieved package within 3 days of delivery by emailing us at .
NO EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PRODUCT INSTEAD OF THE ONE YOU ORDER ( as long as the mistake is not on our part ) THEN YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR A REFUND (see the Return/Refund policy above) AND REORDER THE NEW PRODUCT YOU WANT (that means unfortunately to also to pay for the shipping costs again. ) Since we send all over the worldthe shipping cost would eat up all our profits and we would be making a loss by accepting exchanges.
• Returns after 60 days of the time the goods were shipped out to you will be issued a credit voucher that you can use on SolaDent.com website.
Products of the value of the original purchase price minus the sales taxes and shipping and handling if any. We will not be able to accept your return for a voucher if you send your product 6 months from the day we have SHIPPED you the order.
• DentureLiner.net will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves.
PAYMENT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED
If you go to a professional that relines your denture every year, your denture will have a perfect fit for the first few weeks but since your gums keep on changing during the course of the year this longer term liner will not adapt to those changes.
This lack of adaptation will make your denture lose its’ perfect snug fit you felt at the beginning of the application.
On the contrary, our denture liner kit will adapt to your changing gums since you would be relining it yourself every month . Relining your denture every 4 weeks will allow for a snug adaptable fit which a longer term liner cannot provide.
You will also save money since a good reline cost about $150 to $400 and with our promotions you can save more than $ 50 a year with a better overall adapting fit and with the same professional grade material.