PRODUCT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
And some denture wearers use our denture liner kit because they enjoy the comfort and softness that the liner brings them but still use their denture adhesive cream to bring them an even strong hold . In the end, you will have to try yourself what feels best for you.
We recommend that you use the denture liner kit on its own for a day and see if the suction created by our denture liner is strong enough to hold you denture in place for the all day. If after one day, you feel that you need a little more holding time, you can add some of your regular denture adhesive cream with that.
ATTENTION: We advise you not to keep the denture liner on your denture for more than 1 month otherwise it will make it harder to remove.
Even by applying the “separator”, sometimes it’s still difficult to remove the liner. So you can take two more steps:
1. Soak your denture in at about 122 Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) for 10 minutes (Do not to go much higher than that). This will soften the liner and make it easier to remove and peels off with more ease. 2. You can also remove the denture liner kit by gently scrapping it off with a dull knife.
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate CAS 77-90-7 (Citrofol BII 103532) Shellac Aceton, >99.5(GC), Laboratory Reagent, (CAS 67-64-1, EINECS 200-662-2) Triacetin CAS No.102-76-1 Ethylalcohol liquid CAS Nr. 64-17-5
* Solution to painful uncomfortable loose dentures
* Replaces adhesive cream sticky, glue like , pasty, hard to clean fixative cream
* Painful uncomfortable dentures
* Creates a soft smooth cushion like layer between the denture and your gums (pallets)
* Make old dentures fit like new again. a temporary aid to loose dentures .
* Reduces irritation due to denture pressure points
* 1 application lasts up to 4 weeks without reapplying (daily application needed for denture adhesive cream)
* Recreates an exact match of your gums by molding itself to the gums , this has the effects of removing all the air pockets which are cause poor suction effect between the denture and gums
* Do a professional relining yourself and save more than 100 dollars PER APPLICATION
* Professionals use the same products
* Create a vacuum grip for better fit and hold.
* Snug & secure
* Easy application
* Easy to remove after 1 month with our specially formulate “separator gel” which other denture liners don’t have
* Safe and effective
* Zinc free
* It keeps food from getting under denture (by removing any gaps that can act as food crumbs entrances)
*Avoids breaking the denture (buy the liner acts as a choc absorber )
*temporary refitting of dentures
Relines are a normal part of denture maintenance and important to the health of the oral tissues and bone support of a denture wearer.
A reline is not always recommended for a denture. If a denture has lost some retention and the "bite" or occlusion (contact of the teeth) has changed considerably a reline will not be satisfactory in correcting the retention. of the denture/s.
Remember: relines do not change the color or shape of the teeth or make them sharper for chewing. A reline replaces the fitting surface of the denture to make it fit better.
SHIPPING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
REFUND / RETURN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
• Dentureliner.net offers a “60 Day Full Refund Guaranteed ” policy minus the shipping and handling costs.
• Returns after 60 days of the time the goods were shipped out to you will be issued a credit voucher that you can use on all of Soladent Group website products of the value of the original purchase price minus the sales taxes and shipping and handling if any. We will not be able to exchange your returned products for a voucher if you send your product(s) 6 months from the day we have SHIPPED you the order .
• Dentureliner.net will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves.
• For the refund policy to take effect, the products box can be open but cannot be used and has to be returned undamaged.
• A refund will be issued only to the original credit card or other method payment used.
• Dentureliner.net will refund you as soon as we received your returned item(s).
• Dentureliner.net will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process.
PRODUCT(S) RETURN STEPS:
Step 1/3: Place the item(s) we shipped you and rap them into a well packed and protected box (you can re-use the box you received the products in).
Step 2/3: Seal the box securely and write on the box
P.O BOX 13511
(the above address is the address of our outsourced fulfillment center in the U.K which will process the returns )
Step 3/3: IMPORTANT!!!
In the upper left hand corner of the package, write with a pen or marker your name, address and the bar code number that was part of your dispatch note ( this number is part of your original package that we sent with your order) .
ATTENTION!!! THE BAR CODE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT !!! WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND YOU IF WE DO NOT HAVE THIS NUMBER WRITTEN CLEARLY ON YOUR BOX SINCE WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR ORDER AND KNOW WHO TO REFUND !!! YOU CAN ALSO RESEND YOUR ORDER WITH THE ORIGINAL DISPATCH NOTE IF YOU WANT BUT WRITTING IT ON THE BOX WILL ALSO WORK. EMAIL US AT IF YOU CAN´T FIND YOU BAR CODE NUMBER.
Now that it’s all ready, just have to put it in the mail and wait until we process your refund. (Dentureliner.net will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process. .
DAMAGED ITEMS AND SHORTAGE CLAIMS:
Please report damaged or missing items from your recieved package within 3 days of delivery by emailing us at .
NO EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PRODUCT INSTEAD OF THE ONE YOU ORDER ( as long as the mistake is not on our part ) THEN YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR A REFUND (see the Return/Refund policy above) AND REORDER THE NEW PRODUCT YOU WANT (that means unfortunately to also to pay for the shipping costs again. ) Since we send all over the worldthe shipping cost would eat up all our profits and we would be making a loss by accepting exchanges.
• Returns after 60 days of the time the goods were shipped out to you will be issued a credit voucher that you can use on SolaDent.com website.
Products of the value of the original purchase price minus the sales taxes and shipping and handling if any. We will not be able to accept your return for a voucher if you send your product 6 months from the day we have SHIPPED you the order.
• DentureLiner.net will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves.
PAYMENT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED
If you go to a professional that relines your denture every year, your denture will have a perfect fit for the first few weeks but since your gums keep on changing during the course of the year this longer term liner will not adapt to those changes.
This lack of adaptation will make your denture lose its’ perfect snug fit you felt at the beginning of the application.
On the contrary, our denture liner kit will adapt to your changing gums since you would be relining it yourself every month . Relining your denture every 4 weeks will allow for a snug adaptable fit which a longer term liner cannot provide.
You will also save money since a good reline cost about $150 to $400 and with our promotions you can save more than $ 50 a year with a better overall adapting fit and with the same professional grade material.